The ‘Enterprise Masterclass’ is a one day bootcamp consisting of business orientated tasks designed to engage and challenge students. As well as embedding an enterprise mindset and approach, the day will enhance the development of key skills including:
• Team work
• Presentation skills
• Raising business awareness
• Time management
Claire Young, entrepreneur and 2008 finalist BBC 1’s ‘The Apprentice’ delivers the event. The aim of the day is to inspire and motivate students and to encourage them to think for themselves, both independently and as part of a team … starting a life long approach to decision making! Students will work to time driven goals at an enthusiastic pace!
What does a Business Bootcamp day include?
The Enterprise Masterclass will incorporate:
• working in mixed teams
• developing presentation skills
• the use of role models
• an introduction to starting a business
• the challenge of marketing, sales and finance
• life after school - the real world! – e.g. tips on writing CVs, completing application forms and interview techniques
• the raising of personal aspirations through inspiring and motivating activities
• the skill of self-promotion (CV top tips, interviews and application forms)
N.B This day can be modified to be run as a half day session.
Half Day / Full Day
Min 25 Students / Max 100 Students
Primary and Secondary
Prices start from £750