Welcome to School Speakers
School Speakers, set up by entrepreneur Apprentice TV star Claire Young, is the UK's No.1 agency working with schools (primary and secondary), colleges and universities to provide talks, workshops and full day activities for students. We work with schools nationwide, and internationally, on a daily basis supporting key events in the academic calendar. Having over 300 speakers registered with us we are confident that we can provide you with a speaker that will enthuse, motivate and raise aspirations amongst your students.
There are different ways you can spend your time with your speaker. These include:
- Student Leadership day
- Guest Speaker for Awards Events and Speech Days
- Exam preparation, motivation and study skills
- Assembly or Year Talk across a range of different topics
- Careers Sessions
- Advice on CV and application forms, interview techniques, personal branding and presentation skills, how to use social media
- Enterprise Days
- Focus on the Big 13 enterprise skills and work with students on an Apprentice style business task
- Anti-Bullying talks
- Internet Safety talks
- STEM talks and workshops
- Teacher CPD and INSET days, conference speakers
- End of year activities and summer camps (year 6 transition days)
School Speakers was established in 2010 and we pride ourselves on our personal approach and efficient service. Speaker sessions start from £250 plus travel and VAT.
Claire works in schools on a regular basis and the main feedback she received from teachers finding external support is:
- Unsure where to start looking for inspirational speakers.
- Searching can be very time consuming (and we appreciate teachers do not have much spare time!)
- Working to small budgets can be limiting.
- Maintaining high supplier standards can be difficult and finding people who can relate well to students.
School Speakers aim to eliminate these issues. Finding external support should be quick, easy and enjoyable. We pride ourselves on our personal approach and efficient service.
"I am passionate about inspiring the youth of today to go on to great things whatever their individual vocation. What better way to do that than with real life people sharing their real life lessons and experiences. Our speakers are good role models, they always aim to enthuse, motivate and inform their audience."
– Claire Young