Published 9th September 2015 by Claire Young
A warm welcome back to the new school year after we hope has been a restful summer break.
The School Speakers team is available every week day from 8am to 6pm 01924 277343, email@example.com
We can cover the following activities for students:
- Student Leadership day
- Guest Speaker for Awards Events and Speech Days
- Exam preparation, motivation and study skills
- Assembly or Year Talk across a range of different topics
- Careers Sessions
- Advice on CV and application forms, interview techniques, personal branding and presentation skills, how to use social media
- Enterprise Days
- Focus on the Big 13 enterprise skills and work with students on an Apprentice style business task
- Anti-Bullying talks
- Internet Safety talks
- STEM talks and workshops
- Teacher CPD and INSET days, conference speakers
- End of year activities and summer camps (year 6 transition days)
We look forward to hearing from you and all the best for the academic year - may it be happy, healthy and successful!
Published 17th March 2014 by Rachel Sharpe
We are proud of all our speakers and the positive their work has on their audiences so it is great to see them being featured in the press after events.
Lee Jackson spoke at The Telegraph and Argus Bradford School Awards to teachers, students and local businesses. To read about the event please click on the links below:
To book Lee to speak at your awards evening please contact 01924 277343, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.